Madhubani Portrait of a Village Woman
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
+ Use WELCOME5 to get 5% OFF on your first order
+ Use thanks10 and avail 10% OFF, for returning customers
- Shipping worldwide
- Payments accepted only in INR
- For any help, call/ Whatsapp us on +91 95130 59900
This portrait of an Indian village woman is made in Madhubani Art style.
It's an early morning scene... peacock is sitting on a tree & flowers are yet to bloom; the newly-married woman in this painting with a veil over her head, dressed gracefully in ethnic attire and ornaments on forehead and hands, is going to fetch water, through a beautiful forest trail, surrounded with trees and flowers.
- As is prominent in Madhubani art, this painting depicts the joy and happiness around important events in life and marriage being one of them.
- This Aesthetic and Beautiful Painting is drool-worthy as Wall Art, and will also be appreciated as a Unique and Priceless gift!
* The finer the artwork is, the more value it adds to the painting.