Radha-Krishna In Beautiful Madhubani Painting
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
+ Use WELCOME5 to get 5% OFF on your first order
+ Use thanks10 and avail 10% OFF, for returning customers
- Shipping worldwide
- Payments accepted only in INR
- For any help, call/ Whatsapp us on +91 95130 59900
Radha and Krishna, the eternal lovers, symbolize the yearning of the soul to seek the Divine love.
This painting features Radha and Krishna near a pond in the forest, where Krishna is playing beautiful divine music on the flute, and Radha - filled with devotion, is holding matki in one hand and flower in the other. Krishna is adorned with beautiful peacock feather on His crown which symbolizes beauty and knowledge. And Radha is the 'beauty' personified herself, is bejeweled with different types of ornaments and dressed gracefully in a beautiful ethnic dress of the time. The fish in the pond & leaves and branches in the background depict the rich and joyful life around the divine lovers.
- In Hindu texts, 'Prakriti' - the Creation, took the form of Radha. And Krishna is the 'Purush' or 'the Supreme Consciousness'. Divine philosophy is that we all are 'Prakriti' and there is only one 'Purush' - the Absolute Consciousness.
- Radha's yearning for her beloved Krishna also signifies the soul's intense longing for spiritual awakening to attain the state of eternal bliss and happiness.
- It is a detailed and wonderful handmade art work, that will surely fill you with joy, amazement and respect!
- This Aesthetic and Beautiful Painting is drool-worthy as Wall Art, and will also be appreciated as a unique and priceless gift!