Madhubani Miniature Painting of Royal Elephant of India
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
+ Use WELCOME5 to get 5% OFF on your first order
+ Use thanks10 and avail 10% OFF, for returning customers
- Shipping worldwide
- Payments accepted only in INR
- For any help, call/ Whatsapp us on +91 95130 59900
In India and other Asian civilisations, elephants are revered and highly respected animal. Since ancient times,they are symbolic of sensitivity, wisdom, stability, loyalty, intelligence, power, peace, reliability and determination.
This Madhubani Painting of a royal elephant, embellished with beautiful Madhubani motifs in great detail undoubtedly gives a moment of joy to the onlooker. The vibrant yellow colored saddle cloth, heavy jewellery and auspicious fish motif on the forehead evokes the thought of royalty, power & fills us with awe.
- In China, war elephants appeared as early as the Shang Dynasty, around 1600 B.C.
- In India, from as early as 1000 B.C., elephants were tamed and became a very valuable resource for kings and rulers in the northern states, especially for use in battles.
- In Hindu mythology, Lord Ganesha - the Lord of Wisdom, Intellect and Prosperity bears an elephant head; and the God Indra chose a celestial elephant named Airavata as his animal mount, or Vahana or mode of Transport.
- Reward yourself with amazing insights into the rich thoughts of the artist when you explore this Beautiful and Aesthetic Art.