Vir Ganapati or Ganesha Palm Leaf Bookmark
- भंडार में है भेजने के लिए तैयार
- रास्ते में इन्वेंटरी
+ Use WELCOME5 to get 5% OFF on your first order
+ Use thanks10 and avail 10% OFF, for returning customers
- पूरी दुनिया में सामान लाते ले जाते हैं
- भुगतान केवल INR में स्वीकार किए जाते हैं
- किसी भी प्रश्न के लिए, हमें +91-95130 59900 पर कॉल करें
'Vir Roopa' of Ganapati signifies triumph over evil and ignorance.
There are 32 roopas or forms of Lord Ganesha or Ganapati as described in scripture 'Mudgala Purana'; and this bookmark showcases 'Vir Roop' of Ganapati in a commanding posture with gesture of fearlessness or abhay mudra, armed with hook or khadag in one hand and serpent noose or nagapasha in the other. He is also holding a bowl of sweetmeat known as laddus in North India, which depicts prosperity.
This Pattachitra bookmark would surely remind you of being courageous and fearless to win over life's difficulties and challenges; that will ultimately lead you towards victory, prosperity and abundance.
- This painting or chitra is printed on a Palm Leaf or Patra, hence the name Talapattachitra.
- The Indian states of West Bengal and Odisha have their own style of painting Pattachitras & differ in their use of motifs; and each style has been accorded Geographical Indicator Tag by the Govt. of India.
* The finer the artwork is, the more value it adds to the painting.