Handcrafted with love & natural ingredients for refreshing bathing experience.
- Best for dry skin.
- 100% free from Sulphates and Parabens.
- Natural moisturizer Glycerine Soap.
Since old times, glycerine is the most effective ingredients to treat dry and dehydrated skin. Glycerine soaps doesn't lather up as well as other soaps and may dissolve if attracts too much moisture from the air.
Benefits of Glycerine soap
- Glycerine soaps are gentle on skin than most of the other soaps and thus a good choice for people having dry & sensitive skin.
- Glycerine soaps have lower pH which helps skin retain its natural moisture.
- Glycerine is a brilliant humectant and thus used in majority of cleansers and toners.
- Serving as an excellent moisturizer, glycerine reduces dry patches and dullness of skin by making skin absorb water from the air. Thus makes it especially useful in winter season.
An interesting fact about Glycerine soap!
Glycerine was mainly utilized for medicinal use and personal care until the late 1800s when Alfred Nobel discovered the significance of nitroglycerine as an explosive. As a result of the need for glycerine to make nitroglycerine (used to make dynamite), a practical method of extracting glycerine from soap was invented.
We recommend you to do a patch test for every skin care product that you buy from Kalantir or elsewhere.
How to do a patch test? Apply a small amount of the new product on a tiny area, like behind your ear, or on the inside of your elbow or on your wrist, and watch for the next 24 hours for signs of redness or irritation.
Be mindful of what you buy.
- Sustainable Shipping: We charge a minimal Rs. 80 for all packages with order amount less than Rs. 1000.
- Conscious Packaging: Our Products are handmade by Artisans, with care and affection. We hand-pack and ship each product with utmost care to avoid any damage.
- Mind the returns: We check each individual Item before shipping to you. So, Returns are considered only when video proof of unpacking is provided in case of damaged item.