Luxurious Pashmina Shawl from Kashmir | Genuine & Authentic Pashmina Wool | True to the fine animal-hair strands.
This beautiful & alluring pure Pashmina Shawl is the pride of Kashmir. Light-weight & hand-embroiderd original pashmina is the best thing you can ever gift yourself or to your loved one.
It is a lovely off-white Pashmina shawl, meticulously hand-embroidered with intricate Sozni work. Sozni embroidery is done with thin needles and silk threads and beautiful floral and paisley motifs are hand-embroidered by skilled artisans. This shawl has beautiful rose vine jaal design, embroidered in floral pink with paisley border on all sides.
Pashmina wool is spun from the soft hair undercoat of Changthangi goat reared in the Himalayan region. These goats shed their winter coat every spring, which regrows in winter. This undercoat is collected by combing the goat, not by shearing, as in other fine wools. And that's why, we recommend Pashmina buyers around the world to treasure it safely.
- Pashmina shawls & stoles are made from pure goat wool from Ladakh, which is collected by combing the goat and not shearing.
- Typically Pashmina shawls are super soft to touch and sometimes even the hair strands can be seen on the ends of the shawl.
- The style & texture of Pashmina is very sober to wear at home, office & other occasions.
- It is so humbling to know that hand-embroidered Pashmina shawls & stoles are made from long hours of intense labour by very skilled and dedicated Kashmiri artisans.
- It's so amazing to know that hand-embroidered Pashmina shawl requires months of craftsmanship before they are ready for shipment.
- And most importantly, beware of the fake Pashmina sold both online and offline.
Dry Clean Only. As the product is made with natural wool fibre, so in order to maintain the elegance of the fabric, dry cleaning is recommended.
Steam iron is recommended.
Do not bleach or scrub the fabric.
For long-term storage, ensure the product is clean & moth repellant is used. But do not place the moth repellant directly on the fabric.
Be mindful of what you buy.
- Sustainable Shipping: We charge a minimal Rs. 80 for all packages with order amount less than Rs. 1000.
- Conscious Packaging: Our Products are handmade by Artisans, with care and affection. We hand-pack and ship each product with utmost care to avoid any damage.
- Mind the returns: We check each individual Item before shipping to you. So, Returns are considered only when video proof of unpacking is provided in case of damaged item.