Handcrafted with love & natural ingredients for refreshing bathing experience.
- Suitable for Normal to Oily Skin type.
- 100% free from Sulphates and Parabens.
- Silky Bentonite Clay Soap.
- Made with Goat-milk.
Bentonite Clay Soap
Bentonite usually forms from weathering of volcanic ash, most often in the presence of water. It is packed with useful minerals and helps in detoxification while nourishing the skin.
Benefits of Bentonite Clay soap
- Bentonite Clay helps unclogging of skin pores and thus gets shrink.
- Helps control the over production of sebum.
- It exfoliates the skin, regenerates skin tissues and makes skin soft.
- Gives even skin tone and adds glow to the face.
- It has strong oil absorbing properties, and thus a good for very oily skin.
- As it is nothing but volcanic ash, it gives products slippery and silky texture which is good for shaving soaps.
- It is also added to facials and poultice.
- Goat-milk has precious skin mineral like selenium and vitamin A which is very important vitamin for the skin.
- It gently slough off dead skin cells and helps to hydrate and brighten the skin.
We recommend you to do a patch test for every skin care product that you buy from Kalantir or elsewhere.
How to do a patch test? Apply a small amount of the new product on a tiny area, like behind your ear, or on the inside of your elbow or on your wrist, and watch for the next 24 hours for signs of redness or irritation.
Be mindful of what you buy.
- Sustainable Shipping: We charge a minimal Rs. 80 for all packages with order amount less than Rs. 1000.
- Conscious Packaging: Our Products are handmade by Artisans, with care and affection. We hand-pack and ship each product with utmost care to avoid any damage.
- Mind the returns: We check each individual Item before shipping to you. So, Returns are considered only when video proof of unpacking is provided in case of damaged item.