Radha and Krishna, the eternal lovers, symbolize the yearning of the soul to seek the Divine love.♡
Story of the Painting
This painting features Radha and Krishna near a pond in the forest, where Krishna is playing beautiful divine music on the flute, and Radha - filled with devotion, is holding matki in one hand and flower in the other. Krishna is adorned with beautiful peacock feather on His crown which symbolizes beauty and knowledge. And Radha is the 'beauty' personified herself, is bejeweled with different types of ornaments and dressed gracefully in a beautiful Ethnic dress of the time. The fish in the pond & leaves and branches in the background depict the rich and joyful life around the divine lovers.
- In Hindu texts, 'Prakriti' - the Creation, took the form of Radha. And Krishna is the 'Purush' or 'the Supreme Consciousness'. Divine philosophy is that we all are 'Prakriti' and there is only one 'Purush' - the Absolute Consciousness.
- Radha's yearning for her beloved Krishna also signifies the soul's intense longing for spiritual awakening to attain the state of eternal bliss and happiness.
- It is a detailed and wonderful handmade art work, that will surely fill you with joy, amazement and respect!
- This Aesthetic and Beautiful Painting is drool-worthy as Wall Art, and will also be appreciated as a Unique and Priceless gift!
* The finer the art work is, the more value it adds to the paintings.
Be mindful of what you buy.
- Sustainable Shipping: We charge a minimal Rs. 80 for all packages with order amount less than Rs. 1000.
- Conscious Packaging: Our Products are handmade by Artisans, with care and affection. We hand-pack and ship each product with utmost care to avoid any damage.
- Mind the returns: We check each individual Item before shipping to you. So, Returns are considered only when video proof of unpacking is provided in case of damaged item.