In India and other Asian civilisations, elephants are revered and highly respected animal. They symbolise Sensitivity, Wisdom, Stability, Loyalty, Intelligence, Power, Peace, Reliability and Determination since ancient times.
Story of the Painting
This Authentic Madhubani Painting is a beautiful illustration of a Majestic and Royal Elephant amidst the natural foliage. The elephant in this painting has floral motifs all over with heavy jewellery and hand-painted saddle cloth in check.
This grey-coloured Royal Elephant painting is surely an aesthetically pleasing piece of art that evokes a sense of strength, calm and splendid beauty.
- In China, war elephants appeared as early as the Shang Dynasty, around 1600 B.C.
- In India, from as early as 1000 B.C., elephants were tamed and became a very valuable resource for kings and rulers in the northern states, especially for use in battles.
- In Hindu mythology, Lord Ganesha - the Lord of Wisdom, Intellect and Prosperity bears an elephant head; and the God Indra chose a celestial elephant named Airavata as his animal mount, or Vahana or mode of Transport.
- Reward yourself with amazing insights into the rich thoughts of the artist when you explore this Beautiful and Aesthetic Art.
* The finer the art work is, the more value it adds to the paintings.
Be mindful of what you buy.
- Sustainable Shipping: We charge a minimal Rs. 80 for all packages with order amount less than Rs. 1000.
- Conscious Packaging: Our Products are handmade by Artisans, with care and affection. We hand-pack and ship each product with utmost care to avoid any damage.
- Mind the returns: We check each individual Item before shipping to you. So, Returns are considered only when video proof of unpacking is provided in case of damaged item.