Warm Woollen Kullu Scarf from Himachal IndiaThis formal, stylish and aesthetic woollen scarf is made from pure and natural wool, weaved with traditional border and motifs that reflect the geographical surroundings.
- Typically Kullu shawls & scarves are made from natural wool, either sourced locally or imported, have geometric designs on the ends, and are woven in bright colors to make them more appealing.
- The style & texture are very suitable for home, office & other occasions.
- It is also very interesting to know that most houses in Kullu and Kinnaur have a weaving handloom, where such woollen fabrics are made to fulfil their own needs or for commercial purposes.
Dry Clean Only. As the product is made with natural wool fibre, so in order to maintain the elegance of the fabric, dry cleaning is recommended.
Steam iron is recommended. And do not iron it when it's completely dry.
Do not bleach or scrub the fabric.
For long-term storage, ensure the product is clean & moth repellant is used. But do not place the moth repellant directly on the fabric.
Be mindful of what you buy.
- Sustainable Shipping: We charge a minimal Rs. 80 for all packages with order amount less than Rs. 1000.
- Conscious Packaging: Our Products are handmade by Artisans, with care and affection. We hand-pack and ship each product with utmost care to avoid any damage.
- Mind the returns: We check each individual Item before shipping to you. So, Returns are considered only when video proof of unpacking is provided in case of damaged item.